Fernando Carpena Perez
- Member of the Commission for Conflict Resolution, Spanish Swimming Federation, 1992-1996
- President of the Madrilena Swimming Federation, 2004-2008
- Member of the COMEN Bureau since 2009
- President of the Spanish Swimming Federation since 2008
- Member of the Disciplinary Committee of the Spanish Motor Cycle Federation, 1992-1996
Per Rune Eknes
- Member of the Norwegian Masters Committee, 1990-1996
- Board member of the Norwegian Swimming Federation, 1990-1996
- Vice President of the Norwegian Swimming Federation, 2001-2004
- President of the Norwegian Swimming Federation since 2004
- Member of the Facilities Committee of the Norwegian Olympic and Paralympic Committee
- President of the Nordic Swimming Federation, 2006-2010
- LEN Bureau Member since 2012
- Member of the FINA Facilities Commission, 2012
- Member of the Executive Board of the Serbian Water Polo Federation since 2005
- Director of Sports Department of Serbian Ministry of Education and Sport, 2004-2007
- Deputy Minister of Youth and Sport, Serbian Government, 2007-2009
- President of the Sports Association of Serbia since 2009
- Member of the Executive Board of the National Olympic Committee of Serbia since 2009
- LEN Bureau Member since 2012
- President of the Israel Swimming Federation 2003-2012
- Bureau Member of the Israeli Olympic Committee since 2000
- LEN TOWSC member 2008-2012
- LEN Bureau Member since 2012
- FINA TOWSC member since 2009
- COMEN Bureau member since 2005
Joe Caruana Curran
Born 1957 son of the late Joseph and Anna Milena nee’ Turi. Two sons, Joe Jr and Gianluca
He received his primary education at St. Joseph School Sliema, his secondary education at the Lyceum in Hamrun and graduated in Economics (with Honours) from the University of Malta in 1977. He served as Deputy President and subsequently President of the Federation of Industries in Malta between 1997 and 2001.
He was Vice President of Valletta United Water Polo Club between 1982 and 1986 when he was elected President of Valletta FC. He retained this post for 18 years. He was elected President of the Malta Billiards & Snooker Association in 2008 and Vice President of the European Billiards & Snooker Association in 2009. Joe was elected President of the Aquatic Sports Association of Malta in 2010 and re-elected for a second term in 2013. He is also a member of the LEN Audit Committee since 2012.
He also sat on the Board of Directors of the Malta Sports Council from 2008 till 2014
Born in 1963 in Lagos, Nigeria. Her parents were Danish citizens and they returned to Denmark in 1975. Pia is not married but lives with her partner: Tom Jensen.
Pia has been a swimmer and started coaching when she was 14 years old. She worked as a coach until 1990 in three different clubs where she became volunteer – first in HEI swimming club in the swimming committee and thereafter as Chairman of the board. In 1994 she was recruited to the executive committee for the Danish Swimming Federation as a volunteer. She stayed on until 1999. She has also been a member of the NOCs Press Commission from 2006 to 2014. General Secretary for the Nordic Swimming Federation from 2002 to 2006. Member of the National Water Safety Council from 2008 to 2010. Member of the board of Anti-Doping Danmark from 2009 to 2012. Liaison officer for the City of Rio when bidding for the Olympic Games in Copenhagen in 2009. Vice president for the International Federation for Swimming Teachers associations from 2012 to 2014. President for the International Federation for Swimming Teachers association 2014 to 2016. In 2016 appointed by the Danish Minister of Culture to sit on the board of Team Danmark (the elite institution of Danish Sport).
Pia is Master of Science in Political Science (Aarhus University) and has a Master in Political Administration from Copenhagen Business School.
She became the CEO/General Secretary of The Danish Swimming Federation 2001 after working as a consultant in Team Denmark for five years. From 2013 to 2014 she completed the Nordic International Leadership Education offered by the Nordic NOC´s.
Born 1954 – Married with 2 children
1974 – 1978 Academy of the Physical Education – Warsaw – M.A.
I started my sport career in 1969 as a athlete of modern pentathlon and at the end of it I was among top 6 competitors in Poland. Beside modem pentathlon I represented my Team in fencing as well as in shooting. In 1971 I became First category Official and was officiating in Warsaw’s District Swimming Events. Since 1978 I have been working for the Polish Swimming Federation at all levels coaching positions and in administration. From 1978 up to date I am a Member/Secretary of the swimming Committee of the Polish Swimming Federation. Since 2012 I am a Member of The Board of the Polish Swimming Federation. I participated in many LEN and FINA congresses from 1988 through 2012. I was co-author of Manual for officiating at swimming Events (last update 2014) and Swimming coaching programs for Basic and sport schools (1986). I was nominated by LEN Bureau to LEN TSC as a Member for the term 2005- 2008. In this period I was appointed a LEN Tsc Delegate for EC 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008.
In 2008 I was elected to LEN Bureau for the term 2009-2013 and was appointed Bureau Liaison for TSC. I was appointed a LEN Bureau Delegate for EC 2008 in Rijeka, EJC 2009 in Prague, EC 2oo9, 2010 and 2012, EJC 2010, 2011 and 2012. Since 2012 I am Vice Chairman of the LEN TSC for the term 2012-2016.
For my work and activity I have been awarded by the president of Republic of Poland with one of the highest Polish award the silver cross of Merit (2002).
Ahmet Mazhar Bozdogan
Born 1953 – Married
Marmara University – Istanbul 1977-1980 – Economics
Postgraduate Marmara University – Istanbul 1980-1982
Assistant Prof in Marmara Univesrity from 1995
President of the Turkish Swimming Federation
Born 1959 – Married with 3 children
Marco Stacchiotti got graduated in IT at Institut Supérieur Economique de Jemelle (B).
He had the chance to be part of the evolution of the IT world as a customer but also as a vendor reprensentative.
He came to swimming through his children going to swimming school. As a parent he took responsability at the club level, where he still is president of the Swimming Club le Dauphin Ettelbruck.
He more and more got engaged in Fédération Luxembourgeoise de Natation et de Sauvetage where he start as the tresorer in 2009 and becoming president as of 2014. He became LEN Bureau member in 2016.