Joe Caruana Curran (MLT)
• LEN Bureau Member since 2016, Liaison for Open Water Swimming, was member of the Audit Committee between 2012 and 2016.
• President of the Aquatic Sport Association of Malta since 2010.
• Vice-President of Valletta WP Club (1982-1986), President of Valletta FC (1986-2013). President of the Malta Billiard and Snooker Association (2006-2013), Vice-President of the European Billiard and Snooker Association (2008-2013).
• Malta Sports Council, Board of Directors member between 2008-2014.
• Graduated as an economist, was Deputy President then President of the Federation of Industries in Malta between 1997 and 2001.
Christer Magnusson (SWE)
• LEN Medical Committee Secretary since 2016, member since 2008.
• Member of the FINA Sports Medicine Committee since 2017, was member of the FINA Technical Swimming Committee between 2013-2017.
• Vice-President of the Swedish Swimming Federation since 2020, previously he was Secretary (2010-2020), Board Member (1995-98, 2001-2010), Chairman of the Swimming Committee (1995-2001), Member (2001-2014), then Chairman of the Anti-Doping Committee (2014-18).
• Former swimmer of Vasby and the University of Cincinnati, worked as youth swim coach and chaired swim clubs.
• Doctor of Medicine and specialist in Internal Medicine (2002) and Cardiology
(2004), now works as the Chief Physician at Department of Internal Medicine at Eskilstuna Regional Hospital.
Camelia Alina Potec (ROU)
• LEN Bureau Member as Chair of the LEN Athletes Committee since 2017.
• FINA Technical Swimming Committee since 2017 and Athletes Committee Member since 2013.
• President of the Romanian Swimming & Modern Pentathlon Federation since 2013.
• Vice-President of Romanian Olympic and Sports Committee since 2016.
• Officer with the rank of Lieutenant colonel at Ministry of National Defense in Army Sports Club Steaua Bucharest since 2000
• Olympic champion swimmer, competed in four Olympics, four FINA World Championships (earned two bronze medals) and seven European Championships (4 gold, 3 silver, 10 bronze).
• Graduated in International Tourism Economy, got PhD in Tourism and Psychology of Sports Performance.
Predrag Sloboda (CRO)
• President of the Croatian Water Polo Federation between 2010 and 2018 – called the new golden era of Croatian water polo with Olympic and World Championship gold medals – now Vice-President responsible for international matters.
• Led successful bid for 2022 European Water Polo Championships to be held in Split.
• Board member, then President of water polo club Primorje Rijeka.
• Studied and worked in the maritime, then became a businessman and led a logistics company.
Aleksandar Sostar (SRB)
• LEN Bureau Member since 2012, Liaison for Water Polo.
• FINA TWPC Member between 2009 and 2017.
• President of the Serbia-Montenegrin Water Polo Federation between 2002 and 2004, Vice-President between 2014-2017. Director of WP Club Partizan Belgrade since 2001.
• Director of Directorate for Sports in the Ministry of Education and Sports (2004-2007), Deputy Minister of Youth and Sports of the Serbian Government (2007-2009), President of the Sports Federation of Serbia (2009-2017).
• Olympic champion and Olympic bronze medallist water polo player, World champion, 2-times European Champion, 3x silver medallist, 2-times World Cup winner, Champions League winner. Inducted to the International Swimming Hall of Fame in 2011.
• Graduated in the faculty of Mechanical Engineering.
Marco Stacchiotti (LUX)
• LEN Bureau Member since 2016, Liaison for Masters.
• Creator of the idea of LEN Swimming Cup, launched in 2020.
• President of the Luxembourgish Swimming Federation since 2014, was Treasurer since 2009.
• Chair of the OC for the annual Euro Meet, now Leg 1 of the LEN Swimming Cup. President of the Swimming Club le Dauphin Ettelbruck.
• Graduated in IT at the Institut Supérieur Economique de Jemelle, worked for various companies as System Engineer, Sales Executive, Team Leader, Senior Account Manager and Director in IT and Business Development.
Alexei Vlasenko (RUS)
• LEN Bureau Member since 2018.
• LEN Technical Diving Committee Member between 2012-2016, FINA TDC Vice-Chairman between 2015-17, Chairman since 2017.
• President of the Russian Diving Federation since 2010, President of the Russian Synchronised Swimming Federation and the Russian Water Polo Federation since 2015.
• Russian Olympic Committee President’s Staff Member between 2007-2009.
• Former national team swimmer between 1977-1985.
• Graduated as economist at the G. Plekhanov Russian University of Economics and as swimming coach at the Russian State University of Physical Education.
Sami Wahlman (FIN)
• LEN Masters Committee Member since 2008.
• President of the Finnish Swimming Federation since 2013, Vice-President in 2012, Board Member in 2010-11, Member (2003-2006), then Chair of the Technical Committee (2007-2013).
• President of the Nordic Swimming Federation (2013-14), member since 2012.
• Chair of the OC for the 2018 European Junior Swimming Championships in Helsinki and the OC for the 2014 European Junior Synchro Championships, worked in various roles in the organising committees for the 2000 European Aquatics Championships and in the 2006 European Short-course Swimming Championships.
• Swimming referee at national level since 1991, FINA referee in swimming since 2007 and in open water swimming since 2011, was Chief Referee in OWS at European Masters Champs (2009-2016), Technical Delegate for SW and OWS in 2018.
• Graduated in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management.
Noam Zwi (ISR)
• LEN Bureau Member since 2012, Liaison for Artistic Swimming.
• LEN Technical Open Water Committee Member between 2008-2012, FINA TOWSC Member since 2009.
• Vice-President of the Israel Swimming Federation since 2015, was President between 2003-2015, chairman of the technical committee between 1994-2003.
• Chaired the Organising Committee for the 2015 European Short-Course Swimming Championships in Netanya and for the 2011 European OWS Championships.
• Vice-President of the Israel Olympic Committee (2013-2016), Board member since 2000.
• COMEN Vice-President since 2013, Bureau Member since 2005.
• Former swimming coach, national coach at the 1992 Olympics, founder and director of swim club Hapoel Jerusalem.
• Graduated as a lawyer.