Fernando Carpena (ESP)
• LEN Vice-President since 2018, Liaison for Water Polo, was Bureau Member since 2012.
• FINA Bureau Member between 2013-2017.
• President of the Royal Spanish Swimming Federation since 2008, before he was President of the Madrid Swimming Federation (2004-2008), was member of the Federations WP Committee (1988-1996) and chaired its Swimming Committee (1996-2000).
• Chair of the Organising Committee for the 2018 LEN European Water Polo Championships in Barcelona and Co-Chair of the OC for the 2013 FINA World Championships in Barcelona.
• Executive Member of the Spanish National Olympic Committee since 2013.
• COMEN Treasurer between 2009-2018, Vice-President since 2018.
• As swimmer and water polo player he competed at national level.
• Graduated as a lawyer, professor of sports law.