Dimitris Diathesopoulos (GRE)
• LEN Vice-President since 2012, LEN Bureau Member since 1990.
• FINA Bureau Member since 2009, FINA TWPC Member between 1996-2009.
• President of the Hellenic Swimming Federation since 1984.
• Member of National Olympic Committee between 1988-2020, was General secretary between 1988-1992 & 1997-2004.
• COMEN President since 2007, was Vice-President between 1989-1992, Bureau Member since 1989.
• Board Member of the Organising Committee for the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens.
• Chair of the OC for the 2000 FINA World Swimming Championships (25m) in Athens.
• Was LEN and FINA water polo referee between 1979 and 1984.
• Graduated as a lawyer, practicing in Piraeus.
Pia Holmen (DEN)
• LEN Bureau Member since 2016, Liaison for Swimming and for the Learn to Swim programme between 2016-2018.
• CEO of the Danish Swimming Federation (2001-2020), currently responsible for international affairs. Vice-Chairman between 1993-1999.
• Chair of the Organising Committee for the 2013 and 2017 European Short-Course Swimming Championships (Herning, Copenhagen)
• Vice-President of Team Denmark (National Elite Institution) 2018 – 2020 – since 2016, member of the Board. Team Denmark and NOC media committee member between 2006 and 2014. Member of the Board of Anti-Doping Denmark (2009-2012). Internal auditor of the European Lifesaving Federation (since 2016), Vice-President (2012-14), then President (2014-16) of the International Federation for Swimming Teachers’ Associations.
• Worked as swimming coach (assistant and head coach in various clubs), graduated as master of Political Science, then of Public Administration, has degrees in business economics and sports management.
Dr Tunde Szabo (HUN)
• Minister of State for Sports in the Hungarian Government since 2015, elected Member of the Parliament since 2018.
• General Secretary of the Hungarian Swimming Association between 2011-2015, Vice-President between 2015-17.
• Senior Staff Member in the Budapest Mayor’s Office’s Sport Department (2005-2011).
• Oversaw the successful bids for the 2020 European Aquatics Championships and the 2021 FINA World Championships in Budapest (staged in 2017).
• Olympic, World Championship and European Championship silver medallist swimmer.
• Lawyer, holds special degrees in sports law, health law, justice mediation, PhD in philosophy, qualified swimming coach.
Marius van Zeijts (NED)
• LEN Bureau Member since 2018.
• President of the Royal Dutch Swimming Federation since 2017, former President, now Honorary President of swimming club AZ&PC.
• President of the Royal Military Fencing Association (2005-2016),
• Former swimmer, water polo player and pentathlete
• Active in CISM (International Military Sports Council) as organiser of major international tournaments (1995-2016)
• Educated at the Royal Military Academy and graduated in addition at the University of Amsterdam (Certified Public Accountant) and the Nyenrode Business University (Master of Science in Management)
• Served in the Royal Netherlands Army, was on international duties in several continents, achieved the rank of General.
Andriy Vlaskov (UKR)
• LEN Vice-President since 2016, Bureau Member since 2004.
• LEN Technical Swimming Committee Member between 1994-2004, FINA TSC Member between 1996-2017.
• President of the Ukrainian Swimming Federation since 2017, also held this position between 1992 and 2000. Was Vice-President between 2000 and 2017, also General Secretary between 2015 and 2017.
• Member of the Soviet National Swimming Team between 1975-1979.